Ever have an itch to hop in the car and drive somewhere, to multiple cities, and just tour with no agenda? I took myself up on that invitation and asked my parents to join me on a road trip up the Northwest! During the trip I posted a ton of photos on Instagram using the hashtag #roadtripwithmomanddad, but I’m also sharing the adventure on this blog with non-iPhone photos, along with these fun facts:
- Total Days of Trip: 6 Days, 5 nights
- First stop: Portland, Oregon (1 night at the ACE Hotel)
- Second stop: Seattle, Washington (1 night at the Roosevelt Hotel)
- Third stop: Vancouver, Canada (2 nights at The Burrard)
- Last leg: A 24-hour drive from Vancouver to Visalia, CA with our longest break lasting an hour
- Every single photo (except 1-2 shots) were made with Canon’s Fisheye 15 2.8 lens and 7D camera
- Total cost for gas: $250 (with leftover gas to spare!)
- Being able to do this with my parents: priceless
Had to include reuniting with our dog, Frankie, who was away from us during the trip!
Enjoyed this post? Like or comment below! Also, taking suggestions for new adventures!